Infinity Chinese Miracle (CM2) is one of the most popular flash or unlock tools in the GSM world. Those of us who use this tool know that the version of this tool is updated every year. According to him, Infinity released the updated version Infinity CM2SP2 v2.13 Setup this year and last month. For those who have not yet received the updated version, please do not hesitate to download it from the download link below.
I have discussed the download link and other information of this updated version for you, so stay tuned till the end.
Infinity CM2SP2 v2.13 Setup is a small application for windows system. The tool helps to you Read, Write, Upgrade, Downgrade, Unlock Bootloader, IMEI Repair and other’s on the SpreaTrum (SPRD) powered Android devices. Also, allows to Factory Reset Protection (FRP) Bypass. Such as: Pattern, Pass-code, Pin Code and other’s user lock.
Download Infinity CM2SP2 v2.13 Setup Latest Version
Below I am sharing a direct download link, download it easily from there and also give the file details.
File Name: InfinityBox_install_CM2SP2_v2.13.zip
File Size: 44.8MB
Released as unique, ordinary functions of Infinity CM2SP2 v2.13 Setup
- Changed: Flash Core protocol updated (R25)
- Changed: New DL-core support (v10 at Infinity notation)
- NewSOC: SC9820e [RS/0S] with NAND supported
- Changed: Diag protocol updated
- Changed: Protocol updated
- Changed: Flash Core rebuild
- Reworked Flash Erase
- Reworked support of fully erased or semi-damaged modern devices Android 8/9/10/11 (SC9820e, SC7731e, SC9832e, SC9863, SC9850), it is possible to repair these devices from any state (in case of working HW)
- Reworked NVRecovery procedure
- Android version change ( Downgrade/Upgrade ) now work more correct
- Changed: Android 10 specific changes
- Changed: KaiOs specific changes
- Changed: Initial Android 11 support
- Changed: UltraRead protocol updated
- Changed: Fixed “Encryption Unsuccessful” errors on some devices after flash
- Changed: Android 11 SPunlock and Repair confirmed and working
- Changed: UniSoc Tiger T310 initial SPUnlock/Repair support
- Changed: Changed unlock procedure for some devices
- Changed: Allow check status/continue to unlock on zero balance
- Almost all existing on market devices for SP-Unlock and Repair are supported, Android 10 / 11 “security” as well
- Changed: New generic loaders included for 9820E with NAND
- Changed: Many other different changes and fixes