You want Itel A55 W6003 Firmware Stock ROM (Flash File) install on your Android device and looking for the desired Stock Firmware? Then this article may be helpful for you. So read the whole post carefully, because I have shared the download link of all the equipment including Stock ROM, USB driver, flash tool to install Itel A55 flash file. Also discussed the flashing procedure step by step.
The Itel A55 Stock Firmware ROM is using to solve Bypass Google Account/ FRP, Downgrade, Upgrade, Full Flash, Dead Recovery, Pin Remove of your android device. The Flash Stock ROM currently comes in a zip package and we are publishing below this firmware file all details. You first check the details before download the firmware. Because you will facing any problems for which we will not be responsible in any way.
Download Itel A55 Firmware W6003 Stock ROM
File Name: Itel A55 W6003
File Type: Pac
File Size: 943MB
Download Itel A55 W6003 Stock Firmware File
How to Flash
Before installing the Stoc ROM on your Itel A55 Android device, you should download the firmware stock rom. Then download and install the USB Drivers and SPD Fash tool on the Laptop/PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. Take a complete backup of your device after start flashing process (If you can follow our published instruction from backup of your Itel A55 smartphone).
Download Latest SCR USB Driver
Download SPD Flash Tool – Latest
Step to install
Following below steps to flash your Itel A55 W6003 smartphone using CM2/Miracle or other’s flash tools. Also We have shared a short tutorial of Miracle Thunder Tool.
- Download and extract the flash file on your computer.
- Install the USB Driver on your computer (You have already installed So, skip this step).
- Lunch tool on your PC screen
- Click OPEN button and load pac extension file of both firmware folder.
- Now click START button.
- Press and Hold Volume up button.
- Connected your device on PC via USB cable.
- Insert battery in your device
- Automatically start installing process.
- Wait few time for complete installing.
- Comes OK interface. Now reboot your device & Enjoy..
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the firmware on your device successfully.