MSM Download Tool is an installing Firmware Stock ROM tool for Oppo and Vivo Android devices. By using this tool, you can Re-install, Upgrade the Vivo and Oppo devices easily by following the below instructions. In this post, we will share the direct link to download the official latest version of the MSM Download Tool. We have also provided the tool installing guidelines.
Even if you have forgotten the device pattern lock, screen lock, or password on your Oppo/Vivo device, Using this tool to unlock the device lock. Though this tool is for Oppo and Vivo Android devices, the tool may occur errors during flashing Stock Firmware ROM sometimes. Here we have mentioned all the possible errors which you may notice during installing/flashing.
- Take a complete backup of your device data before doing anything. The flashing process will delete all the images, videos, documents, and other data from your device’s internal storage.
- Charge the device battery up to 60% at least.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Make sure to download the MSM Tool on your computer.
- Download and Install Android USB Drivers on your PC.
During Errors Flashing Stock ROM via Latest MSM Download Tool
- Connection timeout.
- Microsoft status shows offline even connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- The start button won’t do anything sometimes.
- Fix MSMDownload Oppo A71 Qualcomm Snapdragon Connect Timeout.
- Fix MSMDownload Unauthorized and Hidden Start Button.
- A warning notice always appears: “You must use authorized accounts such as A3S, F5, F7, F9, etc…”.
Download MSM Download Tool:
MSM Download Tool – Direct Link
MSM Download Tool 4.0.58: Download
MSM Download Tool 5.0.15: Download
Steps to Install MSM Download Tool
- Download all needed files and extract them.
- Install both the PDAnet.exe file and CodeMeterRuntime.exe file on your PC.
- Open the CodeMeter Control Center and select the Licence file.
- Now, Import the License file and go to the Oppo_MSM_Download_Tool_None_Lic_2000 from the folder.
- If you see the License Activated message in a window, that means you have activated the tool.
- Now, you’re ready to begin flashing.
Steps to Flash Stock ROM on Oppo Devices
- First, you have to download the required Oppo Stock ROM and extract it on your computer.
- Now, go to the extracted folder and run the MSMDownloadTool V3.0.exe file as an administrator.
- You will see the option to Load firmware.
- Now, turn off your Oppo device and press the Volume Up key.
- Connect your phone to the PC via a USB Cable.
- Click on the Start button to start the flashing process. Wait for the complete installation process.
- Once you see the “Download complete” message on your computer, restart your phone.
- That’s it.
I hope this guide is helpful to you, and if you’ve any Oppo or Vivo device, this tool will help you flash the Stock Firmware easily. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.