Realme GT Master Edition in Europe price and storage
Realme unveiled the GT Master Edition series last month, consisting of the GT Master Edition and GT Master Explorer Edition. Both are currently available in China and will make their debut in India on August 18. And while Realme hasn’t revealed the GT Master Edition lineup’s availability in Europe yet, the Master Edition’s European pricing and storage options have surfaced.
The source claims that the Realme GT Master Edition will have two memory options in the Old Continent – 6GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB priced at €349 ($415) and €399 ($470), respectively. The GT Master Edition series, like Realme’s previous Master Edition smartphones, is designed by Japanese designer Naoto Fukasawa. The vanilla GT Master Edition is built around a 6.43″ 120Hz FullHD+ Super AMOLED screen and has a Snapdragon 778G SoC at the helm.
The smartphone packs a 4,300 mAh battery with 65W charging and comes with a total of four cameras in tow – a 32MP selfie shooter inside the punch hole, with the 64MP primary camera on the rear joined by 8MP ultrawide and 2MP macro units.
The GT Master Explorer Edition, on the other hand, sports a 6.55″ FullHD+ 120Hz curved Super AMOLED display and is powered by the Snapdragon 870 chip. It ships with a slightly larger battery (4,500 mAh) but charges at up to 65W. The Explorer Edition also retains the 32MP selfie camera, but the triple camera system on the back is different. It’s a combination of a 50MP primary (with OIS), 16MP ultrawide, and 2MP macro units.
Realme GT Master Edition full specification
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz OLED display, up to 1000 nits brightness
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash; 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Super linear speaker, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 159.2×73.5×8mm / 8.7mm (gray); Weight: 178g / 174g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/Beidou/ Glonass/QZSS/Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh (typical) / 4200mAh (minimum) battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging
It is worth mentioning that earlier, representatives of Realme said that the number of users of the brand’s products will reach 100 million by the end of 2021, but in fact the manufacturer has already managed to exceed this figure. Madhav Sheth, head of the Indian and European divisions of Realme, said that of the more than 100 million current users, about 50 million are in India – this is the largest market for the brand.