Here you will find the latest Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N981U firmware collection for your galaxy android device, if you want to flash your device with the original Samsung software. Before downloading, make sure your device has the exact model code SM-N986xx. You can download the most recent Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G firmware for free, from below download options.
Talking about vardit: The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra closely follows the Galaxy S20 Ultra in terms of design. Specs-wise, the Snapdragon 865 chipset and an Exynos one to match in all non-US regions accompanied by 12GB of RAM and up to 512GB storage. At the back is situated a triple-camera setup with the same 108MP sensor from the S20 Ultra. S Pen and 5G come off as standard. The Note 20 Ultra is the first phone to make use of the latest and toughest Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. The phone is available for purchase (starting price is $1300).
The Samsung SM-A013G Firmware ROM is using to solve Downgrade, Upgrade, IMEI Repair, Full Flash, Dead Recovery, FRP Remove of your Samsung device. The flash file currently comes in a zip package and we are publishing below this firmware all details. You first check the details before download the firmware file. Because you will facing any problems for which we will not be responsible in any way.
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N981U Firmware Details
- Device Name: Galaxy Note 20 5G
- Device Model: SM-N981U
- Country : USA Verizon
- Version: Android 10
- Changelist: 19269629
- Security Patch Level: 2020-08-01
- Product code: VZW
- PDA: N981USQU1ATH3
- CSC: N981UOYN1ATH3
Download Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N981U Firmware
Here we are providing 100% tested Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G Firmware Stock ROM. So, you can download and install the Stock ROM without any manufacturing issue.
How to install
Before flashing the Stock ROM on your Samsung device, you should download the firmware Stock ROM. Then download and install the USB Drivers and Odin tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. Take a complete backup of your device after start flashing process.
Steps to install Stock ROM
Following below guide link to install Stock ROM on your Samsung device using the latest Odin Tool.
- Download and extract the latest Odin tool
- Download and install Latest Samsung USB driver on PC.
- Run Odin Tool
- Select SM-A013G Stock Firmware in BL,AP,CP,CSC and userdata.
- Power-off your device, After Power on the device by pressing Power + Volume down + Menu button will be boot in DOWNOAD mode.
- Press Volume up button to enter DOWNLOAD mode, Then connect it to PC via USB cable.
- Click on START button to installing.
- After installing the device will reboot, You need to wipe all userdata in recovery mode to make sure the device doesn’t hang the logo.