Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G USB Driver are specially developed for the Samsung devices which really help you to connect your Galaxy S20 FE smartphone to the windows PC via a USB cable easily. By bridging a secure and stable connection between your device and the computer, you can Transfer any data files, Flash, installing etc.
Additionally, you can also install mod files, custom recovery, root files, unlock the bootloader, and more. It’s worth mentioning that the USB Drivers are compatible with Windows OS only. It comes with an installer file and you have to install it on your PC by following some easy steps
Download Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G USB Driver
Driver Type: ADB Driver
Driver Purpose: For connecting your device to a computer.
File Size: 29MB
How to Install the USB Driver
If you don’t like this video tutorial or if you would like to get more instructions, then continue reading.
- To get started, download the driver and extract it on your desktop.
- Now, open Device Manager > Action > Add legacy hardware.
- Next, click “Next” in the Add legacy hardware wizard.
- Now choose “Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Advanced)” and click “Next“.
- Once done choose “Show all devices“, click “Next” and select the extracted file manually from your computer.
- Now to start installing your new hardware, click “Next” again.
- Click “Install” in the Windows security prompt window.
- Next, click “Finish” to complete installation.