You want installing Stock ROM on your Samsung SM-A013G Firmware File and looking for the desired firmware 4file? Then you comes right page. So follow the whole post carefully, because I have shared the download link of all the equipment including Flash file, USB driver, Odin tool for install to flash the firmware. Also discussed the installing procedure step by step.
The Samsung SM-A013G Firmware ROM is using to solve Downgrade, Upgrade, IMEI Repair, Full Flash, Dead Recovery, FRP Remove of your Samsung device. The flash file currently comes in a zip package and we are publishing below this firmware all details. You first check the details before download the firmware file. Because you will facing any problems for which we will not be responsible in any way.
Download Samsung A01 Core SM-A013G Firmware Stock ROM
Here we are providing 100% tested Samsung SM-A013G Firmware Stock ROM. So, you can download and install the Stock ROM without any manufacturing issue.
|File Name||Android Version||Country||Download Link|
|A013GXXU1ATG2-4File||Android 10||United Arab Emirates||Download|
|A013GXXU1ATG7-4File||Android 10||United Arab Emirates||Download|
How to install
Before flashing the Stock ROM on your Samsung device, you should download the firmware Stock ROM. Then download and install the USB Drivers and Odin tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. Take a complete backup of your device after start flashing process.
Steps to install Stock ROM
Following below guide link to install Stock ROM on your Samsung device using the latest Odin Tool.
- Download and extract the latest Odin tool
- Download and install Latest Samsung USB driver on PC.
- Run Odin Tool
- Select SM-A013G Stock Firmware in BL,AP,CP,CSC and userdata.
- Power-off your device, After Power on the device by pressing Power + Volume down + Menu button will be boot in DOWNOAD mode.
- Press Volume up button to enter DOWNLOAD mode, Then connect it to PC via USB cable.
- Click on START button to installing.
- After installing the device will reboot, You need to wipe all userdata in recovery mode to make sure the device doesn’t hang the logo.
Follow the full guidelines for install Stock ROM