You want flashing your Symphony Z30 smartphone and looking for the desired flash file? Then this article may be helpful for you. So read the whole post carefully, because I have shared the download link of all the equipment including flash file, USB driver, flash tool to flash the Symphony Z30 mobile phone. Also discussed the flashing procedure step by step.
The Symphony Z30 Stock Firmware ROM is using to solve Hang Logo, LCD FIX, Full Flash, Dead Recovery, FRP Remove, Downgrade and Upgrade of your Symphony device. The flash file currently comes in a zip package and we are publishing below this firmware all details. You first check the details before download the firmware file. Because you will facing any problems for which we will not be responsible in any way.
Download Symphony Z30 Flash File Stock ROM
Here we are providing 100% tested firmware flash file for Symphony Z30 Android device. So, you can download and install the Stock ROM without any manufacturing issue.
- File Name: Symphony_Z30_HW1_V7
- File Type: Scatter
- File Size: 1.2 GB
Download Latest SP Flash Tool V5_1924
Download MTK USB Driver
How to Flash
Before flashing the Stock ROM on your Symphony Z30, you should download the firmware stock rom. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. Take a complete backup of your device after start flashing process.
Steps to Flash Symphony Z30 Flash File
Following below steps to flash your Symphony Z30 phone using CM2/Miracle or other’s flash tools. Also We have shared a short tutorial of SP Flash Tool
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface.
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Symphony Z30, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start flashing the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the flash process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful flash.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Symphony Z30
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Symphony Z30 android device successfully.