Here, We are share for you the latest official Titanic Note 3 Flash File (Stock ROM). Before installing the Firmware File on your Android device, you should download the Stock ROM. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on your windows PC/Laptop. Well, the device is based on Android 11 which is powered by the MediaTek processor. This Firmware will be helpful to re-install, unbrick or fix any software issues on your Titanic Note 3 device.
To install the Titanic Note 3 Stock Firmware ROM, you need to download the software called SP Flash tool (Smartphone Flash Tool). This Flash File is 100% Tested on our Technician Team . We have also step by step guidelines to install the Flash Firmware.
Advantages of Titanic Note 3 Flash File:
Here are the provide to why you need to download and save the Titanic Note 3 Flash File on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Symphony
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Titanic Note 3
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on your smartphone.
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk.
- You can unroot Titanic Note 3
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device.
- Restore Titanic Note 3 back to Factory State
Titanic Note 3 Firmware Details:
- Device Name: Titanic
- Model: Note 3
- Generation: Latest
- Required Tool: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- OS Version: Android 8.1
- ROM Files: Stock Firmware Update
- Gapps: Included
- Firmware Size: 546MB
Download Titanic Note 3 Flash File (Firmware)
Flashing or installing Titanic Note 3 flash file using SP Flash Tool, will Wipe the Data. Therefore, we recommend you to take a complete backup of your data, before complete flashing process. Make sure that you have a complete backup before using this tool.
- Based Band: MOLY.WR8.W1449.MD.WG.MP.V6.P16,2020/06/18
- Build Number: l900v60_hh_f20_8_note3_720x1520_en_yl_v05
- Custom Build Version: MT6580__TITANIC__Note_3__Note_3__8.1__ALPS.L1.MP6.V2_WEG.L_P73
How to Flash
Start the flashing process on your Titanic Note 3 smartphone, you should download the all of the requirement for Firmware install. Such as: Stock Firmware ROM, USB Drivers and flash tool on your windows PC/Laptop. Once you are done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the flash files require details below.
Step to install Firmware Stock ROM
1. Download and extract the Titanic Note 3 Flash File (Stock ROM) package on your PC/Laptop.
2. Now extracting the zip package, You will be able to get the Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and Flashing Guideline.
3. Install the Latest USB Driver on your Windows PC/Laptop (If in the case had already installed the Driver, So SKIP this step)
4. Follow the install guideline manual to the Titanic Note 3 Flash File on your Android mobile device.
[*] Take a Complete Backup If you are going to full flash above the Firmware File on the Titanic Note 3 smartphone device, Please take a backup of everything because, After flashing, if you are facing any problem, So can you re-flashing to going the previous state of the firmware.
[*] The website officially releases the Stock firmware shared above
[*] It helps you to Dead recover the Mobile device if it ever gets any Flashing issue.
[*] Flashing your phone with this flash file will erase all personal data. So we suggest backing up the phone’s data before flashing the Firmware ROM.
[*] Make sure your phone is at least 70% charged to fully flash. This is because flashing can be interrupted when the flashing state is turned off.
[*] If you benefit from this post, our efforts are worthwhile. If you have any suggestions for us, please let us know in the comment box. Of course, we are always ready to evaluate your opinion.